Monday, August 19, 2013

Play Dough Creations




hello to all...I updating my blog post after a really long time. Summer this year was fun and crazy busy with kids. But I am feeling happy that I am finally back to blogging again. Kids will be back to school next week. Everything is getting into order now, life will be again back to routine. Kids are excited going back to school so am I:).....I sure will have some time for me now.  

I have done some crochet things that I am going to share soon .Today I am sharing some fun play dough creations I made yesterday. I have a little four year old, who likes to make play dough candies for me. So yesterday I made some play dough cuties...they look so cute and I had fun making them. It reminded me of  childhood days I used to make small figures of  wheat dough..but color of play dough really add fun to it. So check out these cuties... 











11 comments:

  1. Very cute looking dolls. Children of all ages would love them.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..these r so cute. I love these.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....so this what you were busy with. You should be an art teacher. You are full of creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cooll i have posted my craft with clay :)) Hop on and tell me what u think and this art has inspired me more and will try more of these!!! Ur a star of arts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all ...i am so glad that u liked the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice creation, there is a child in all of us. Ram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you on Craft Schooling Sunday, and your play dough creations are fantastic. Do it in Fimo for permanent results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Play dough!! thats the cutest ive seen.. :) awesome..
    Thank you for linking into Colours Dekor last week.. :)

    ReplyDelete